Over a cup of tea





















Comments

  1. Very interesting content. I think the message is important

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one about comparison...it is the thief of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. This is a thought provoking story. I appreciate the message!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deep meaningful and riveting content. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting post and layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We did not have a car before. When we got car , I learnt to drive. Within a few days, I could not continue as I got physical issue. I have travelled by all means of vehicles and have walked many kms before. But, now I have to depend on driver and car because public vehicles and passenger crowd does not suit my body much. People had been saying I am a princess. They don't know what problem I am going through. People even pass comments, the girl can't even drive and uses driver or is dependent on others for traveling. Even my drivers don't know there is a problem in my legs and back. He assumes that I want to live a boss kind life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the reality people judge all the time.

      Delete
  7. Love the simple messages in such short space! Will follow you for more...Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a life lessoning story. I agree, never compare yourself to someone who is struggling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really loved everything you wrote in here! I learned a lot of things from here. I hope to apply one of these tips in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great story thank you for sharing this. It’s always important not to judge other people. We don’t know their inner struggles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was a nice story. I try to be nice and respectful to all regardless of theirs outward appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful lessons with a deep lessons that everyone should heed to!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for nice information

    ReplyDelete
  14. The gross on the other side always looks greener. Be happy with what you have. Very good and moral story.

    ReplyDelete
  15. There is an important message here - we really don't know much about other peoples lives and should not judge

    ReplyDelete
  16. As a wheelchair user, just being dependant on others (even just to reach a shelf that you could before), is depressing and very difficult. It's a huge adjustment and some people never get over it.
    Thanks for sharing, there's definitely an important message in this story.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Most people do have the tendency to compare their status with someone with higher statute. Unfortunately, most often than not, their contentment waiver not knowing what they're comparing to is going through and that what they currently have have is someone else ambition. Let's be grateful for what we have.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog